Gin Making Classes
MAKE YOUR OWN GIN
A unique, hands-on experience where you will make your very own, one-of-a-kind bottle of gin to take home.
At our outstanding distilling laboratory for adults, ‘The Stillhouse’ located in Manly Spirits Distillery, you will take charge of a beautiful mini copper still to develop and distil your very own 700ml bottle of gin. Create your own gin recipe by choosing from our extensive range of botanicals from our library; Australian native and foraged marine, citrus, herbal, floral and spice botanicals. Our expert distillers will guide you throughout the process including when to make those all-important cuts that will influence your spirit’s flavour. Book your Gin School Experience or get a Gin School gift card for a special friend. These classes can cater up to groups of 16.
Cost: $190 pp + booking fee
Duration: 2 hours
This unique experience includes:
- 700ml custom-made bottle of Gin to take home
- Manly Spirits Gin and Tonic upon arrival
- Manly Spirits cocktail & antipasto plate
- Education instruction by Manly Spirits Distiller with take-home booklet
- An array of local, familiar and exotic botanicals for you to choose from to make your own gin in our mini copper pot still
- BYOB – Bring your own botanical! If you have something special, feel free to bring along something you’ve grown in the garden, or a favourite spice from your travels
- Label, sign, shrink seal your own bottle with your individual tasting note
- $10 off any full-sized bottle of spirits purchased from the distillery