Gin School Terms & Conditions
By booking a Gin Making Class, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Sorry, we cannot accept entry into the class if you are;
We reserve the right to refuse entry for these reasons and to request ID for persons who appear to be under legal drinking age.
Cancellation by you
Gin Making class tickets are non-refundable. What we do offer is the following;
Cancellation 72 hours prior to event:
- Reschedule date or
- Gin School Gift card which is redeemable for 2 years
Cancellation within 72 hours of event
- welcome to send someone else in your place
- Please notify us via email at email@example.com. Please supply us your full name and order number, together with the full name and contact details of the person attending.
Please note, cancellation notifications must be done in writing via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot accept a call or a voicemail as a notification.
Covid: If you need to cancel for Covid related reasons, please notify us as soon as possible and we can issue you with a gift card redeemable for 2 years.
Cancellation by Manly Spirits Co.
If we haven’t reached the minimum number of 4 participants for a class, we reserve the option to cancel the class up to 7 days prior to its date. We will inform you within 7 days of the class date and we will give you the option to either
- Receive a full refund, or;
- Reschedule for a later date, or;
- Issue you a gift voucher valid for up to 2 years.
- You agree to comply with our registered COVIDsafe plan.
- You must advise us immediately if you or any of your group has tested positive for COVID in the previous 14 days or is otherwise required by a public health order to be tested and/or self-isolate.
- If you or any of your group are feeling unwell or otherwise displaying signs of COVID on the day of your booked class, you must advise us immediately.
- We will also do our best to reschedule your class to a future date.