Christmas Spiced Punch
Xmas Spiced Punch
Sharing Serve (Serves 4)
- 120 ml Manly Spirits Amber Spiced Gin
- 120 ml Blood Orange Juice
- 240 ml Ginger Ale
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Sliced Ginger
1. In a glass jug, combine 120 ml of Manly Spirits Amber Spiced Gin, 120 ml of blood orange juice and 4 slices of ginger.
2. Stir the mixture thoroughly to ensure the flavours blend harmoniously.
3. Hold a handful of fresh mint leaves in your hand and give them a gentle clap. This releases the aromatic flavours of the mint. Add to jug
4. Pour 240 ml of Ginger Ale into the glass jug and top with ice. Give it a gentle stir and add extra slices of ginger and sprigs of mint.
Whether you're having a backyard barbecue or lounging by the pool on a scorching Christmas day, this Xmas Spiced Punch offers a refreshing and delightful way to celebrate this festive season.
Capturing the essence of the holiday season on 'the beaches', where each warm summer day melts into the next. No rush, no plans, just endless days of catching waves and paddling, capping it off with a cool gin and tonic at sunset.
A collaboration between friends, intertwining the unique coastal and zesty undertones of Manly Spirits gin, complemented by an infusion of Campos Cascara - the dried, aromatic husks of coffee cherries. The palate dances with harmonious notes of raisin and vanilla, accompanied by the delightful essence of candied citrus peel, with a subtle touch of spiced cinnamon and roasted wattleseed. Featuring 'Paddle Boarders' by Australian artist, Craig Parnaby, living the summer dream with their 4 legged friend.