One was built in 1833, the other in 2017, but both are home to legendary spirits!
Q Station is listed as one of the most haunted places in Australia, and they’re not all Manly Spirits . . . there are women and children too apparently! Creepy!!!
Don’t know about you, but that’d leave us shaken . . . . cue the cocktail pun . . .
Friday 13th Fun Facts featuring Q Station:
– Operated from 1833 – 1984 as a quarantine station for arriving migrants to help avoid spread of diseases
– Now operates as a Hotel and Ghost Tours attraction
– Rated in Trip Advisor’s Top 10 most haunted hotels in the world
– 16,000 people passed through as a quarantine station
– Over 1600 inscriptions made by quarantined migrants are still visible in the sandstone around the station
– Nearly 600 migrants died here from scarlet fever, small pox, typhoid, cholera or Spanish influenza
IMAGE CREDIT: www.contentedtraveller.com
Be the first to have access to our new releases, free tickets to our consumer events, cocktail recipes and more.