Hand Sanitiser – 5 Litres (Liquid)
It’s not quite business as usual here at Manly Spirits Co. Distillery. Due to the high demand of hand sanitiser in our community, we knew we had to do our part to help and have spent the couple of months as a team making this happen.
Our liquid Hand & Surface Sanitising (not gel) has been formulated and produced according to World Health Organisation 2020 guidelines, suitable for medical and commercial hand & surface sanitation purposes. It is an effective antimicrobial surface cleanser. Kills germs on the skin without the need for water. Quick drying and safe to use on almost anything. A rubbing alcohol solution that is the perfect all rounder for everyday use. So versatile – perfect for the car, office or workplace. Refreshes and leaves hands feeling soft.
Large 5 litre bulk size – ideal for refilling hand sanitiser dispensers, spray and pump packs, refilling your own bottles for large workplaces.
We are so glad to be able to help Australia’s businesses and organisations, so if you’d like to support our Aussie small business by adding a bottle of our spirits to your order, we would be eternally grateful.
- Hospital grade – alcohol 80% ABV
- Liquid (not gel). Dual purpose spray for sanitising hands and surfaces
- Kills 99.99% of germs fast
- Produced to comply with the requirements of the recently enacted Therapeutic Goods (Excluded Goods – Hand Sanitisers) Determination 2020.
- Fast drying and non-sticky formula
- Container with screw top lid suitable for decanting into smaller spray and pump packs
- Commercial grade hand sanitiser made according to World Health Organisation 2020 guidelines.
- Download link: MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Made and bottled at Manly Spirits Co. Distillery in Brookvale, Sydney.
- Orders shipped dispatched next day, freight may take 3-7 days depending on location
- OPTIONAL PUMP AVAILABLE
Max: 4 per customer. If you require more please call to discuss freight cost options
Please note: We cannot ship hand sanitiser to a PO box. Please make sure you provide the correct delivery address when ordering.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 20 cm|
- Why is Manly Spirits Co. Distillery producing Hand Sanitisers? We are producers of alcohol and we have received unprecedented requests from a wide cross-section of the medical profession and our community. It is very clear that hand sanitisers are running desperately low.
- What ingredients are in the sanitiser? A combination of Ethyl-Alcohol, vegetable Glycerin & Hydrogen Peroxide
- How do I purchase it? We offer this commercial pack size of 5L online with a maximum of 4 packs per order
- What type of container? It is available in a capped 5L ‘dangerous goods’ plastic jerry container.
- Can I pick it up at the Distillery? Yes or you can order online and will be delivered with our freight companies.
- I‘m a doctor, can we use this to sanitise in the medical profession? The Sanitiser is liquid, not a gel, it is 80% ethanol tested on our alcohol meter at the distillery. The sanitiser can be used as both a hand and a surface sanitiser.
- Is it available in bulk for the medical profession? We can supply in 20litre polycubes to by email to [email protected]
- How do I use the Hand Sanitiser? Hand sanitiser is only effective if you have no dirt on your hands. Always apply to clean hands. Dispense ½ – 1 teaspoon of hand sanitiser to the palms of your hands. Rub thoroughly over the front and back of your hands and between the fingers. Allow to dry off.
- How do I use it as a Surface Sanitiser The sanitiser can be sprayed or wiped onto clean surfaces and then left to dry.
- Can it be used on all surfaces / Will it stain any surfaces? The sanitiser can be applied to most hard surfaces. It may stain delicate fabrics.
- Can you dilute it and still work as designed? The sanitiser is bottled at 80% volume by volume alcohol, do not dilute or it will not be effective against germs.
- How much are you making? Will you run out? Manly Spirits will be in constant production of hand sanitiser daily to meet the community need.
- Safety Precautions. For external use only. This product is not safe for human consumption. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If conditions persist, consult a doctor.
- What is better – using Hand Sanitiser or washing my hands with soap and water? Washing hands with soap and water is always the first preference. Hand Sanitiser should always be applied to clean hands. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% v/v alcohol. Our Hand Sanitiser is 80% v/v.
- How do I wash my hands? The key to handwashing is to wash often and wash well for at least 20 seconds. All you need is water and detergent (surfactant) such as a bar of soap, body wash or even shampoo. It doesn’t have to be an expensive brand, and it doesn’t have to be marked “antibacterial”. For more information go to the following link https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/hand-washing
- Other Hygiene tips. Keep your nails short and clean, avoid wearing rings or other hand jewellery.
- Why is your Hand Sanitiser 80% v/v ethanol? Sanitisers with an alcohol concentration between 60–95% are more effective at killing germs than those with a lower alcohol concentration or non-alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Hand sanitisers without 60-95% alcohol 1) may not work equally well for many types of germs; and 2) merely reduce the growth of germs rather than kill them outright.